Naruto Wars Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mei Terumi Rework Concept

3 posters

Go down

Mei Terumi Rework Concept Empty Mei Terumi Rework Concept

Post by 7 Tails Fuu (Divine) Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:54 pm

Complete redesign of Mei Terumī.

Mei is able to change the chemical composition of her spells while casting them, suggesting an insane mastery level over all forms of casting. Oh, this bitch stopped the moon from falling on her village. Alone. And she can melt you.

Int
Caster

Base Stats (Subject to change)
Base Damage: 40-44
Strength: 19 + 1.8
Agi: 14 + 1.3
Intel: 24 + 2.9
Base HP: 465
Base Mana: 325
Range: 600
Base Movement Speed: 285

[W] Hiding in Mist Technique

Mei becomes invisible from far away, and can only be seen when enemies are close enough to touch her, and her first cast/attack or spell does an additional 1/2/3/4x int dmg on hit

Mei is invisible to all enemies over 200 units away, if enemy hero comes within 200 units she is revealed
Mei is revealed when casting/attacking etc.

Cooldown:60/50/40/30
Mana Cost:50
Duration 15

[E] Kekkei Genkai: Lava Release

Mei hurls a lava rock at the target location, on impact creating a small passable crater and causing lava to erupt from the ground

Damage from impact: 80/140/200/260
Damage over time from flames: 20/30/40/50 dps
Duration crater exists 2
Crater walls slow enemies by 60% while being crossed
Crater Width/Fire Width 300
Cooldown: 12
Mana Cost 90/120/150/180

[R] Water Release
Damage taken that does over 20% of mei's maximum HP Restores 150 HP and raises armor by 5 for 3 seconds, as well as pushes the attacker back by 205 units. Also triggers activation of level 1 W, without causing W to go on cooldown
Can only happen once every 30 seconds

Intellect is passively increased by 5/8/11/14

[T] Kekkei Genkai: Boil Release

Mei Terumī utilizes powerful corrosive vapor capable of dissolving anything. She is also able to control the range and level of the vapor's acidity. Not only is it dangerous to be near, but as being gaseous, it can cover a considerable range shortly, and go through small spaces. It also stays in the air, so it can potentially deal continuous damage if the enemy is trapped or knocked back into its range. Casting is dangerous.

How it works:
Mei emits a vapor on target location. The vapor causes disintegration to occur within its bounds.

Health Decay Per second: 5/6/7% of Current health
Armor Decay Per 2.5 Seconds: 1/1.5/2
Spellcasts inside of the mist drain an additional 5% of CURRENT mana upon spellcast.
Cooldown: 45/35/25
Mana Cost: 250/275/300
Cast Range: 750
Duration: 5/6/7
AoE: 450/550/650

Last edited by 7 Tails Fuu (Divine) on Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:47 pm; edited 15 times in total

7 Tails Fuu (Divine)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mei Terumi Rework Concept Empty Re: Mei Terumi Rework Concept

Post by Mognakor Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:56 am

1st spell is far far too powerful.
I count 4 different effects, except the armor decay all are very powerful.
As a rule of thumb i wouldn't put more than 2 (3 if they are really simple) effects into a single spell.

2nd spell, not really sure what to make of it. I like the 4x int damage on exit, but the detection immunity seem really gimmicky and i am not even sure how it is supposed to work. On top of that 200 units is almost touching distance.

3rd spell
In my opinion, currently there are more than enough skills creating barriers (Jirobo, Tobi, Han, Yamato).
The width of the crater and the fire are identical, does that mean people are trapped inside?

Ultimate:
The damage tank part of this definitly is more interesting than the intelligence.
There is no duration given for the armor increase.
I am not sure how to balance this, 60s cooldown makes it almost seem useless, you can go down to 10s easily. To be worth an ultimate i'd like to see it happen more than once or twice a fight, so it would need to be less than 10s cooldown, which quickly bears the risk of becoming to powerful.

There definitly is some interesting stuff in there, but in my opinion the concept needs a rework, maybe keep some of the ideas for future suggestions.
Mognakor
Mognakor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magical Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:04 pm

7 Tails Fuu (Divine) wrote:Complete redesign of Mei Terumī. Worked on with flix

Mei is able to change the chemical composition of her spells while casting them, suggesting an insane mastery level over all forms of casting. Oh, this bitch stopped the moon from falling on her village. Alone. And she can melt you.

Int
Nuker/Pusher

Base Stats (Subject to change)
Base Damage: 40-44
Strength: 19 + 1.8
Agi: 14 + 1.3
Intel: 24 + 2.9
Base HP: 465
Base Mana: 325
Range: 600
Base Movement Speed: 285

[W] Kekkei Genkai: Boil Release

Mei Terumī utilizes powerful corrosive vapor capable of dissolving anything. She is also able to control the range and level of the vapor's acidity. Not only is it dangerous to be near, but as being gaseous, it can cover a considerable range shortly, and go through small spaces. It also stays in the air, so it can potentially deal continuous damage if the enemy is trapped or knocked back into its range. Casting is dangerous.

How it works:
Mei emits a vapor on target location. The vapor causes disintegration to occur within its bounds.

Health Decay Per second: 3/4/5/6% of current health
Armor Decay Per 2.5 Seconds: .5/1/1.5/2
Passive health/mana regeneration is nullified inside mist
Spellcasts inside of the mist burn an additional 2/3/4/5% of current mana upon spellcast.
Cooldown: 45/30/25/20
Mana Cost: 150/200/250/300
Cast Range: 750
AoE: 350/450/550/650
Duration: 4/5/6/7

[E] Hiding in Mist Technique

Mei becomes invisible from far away, and can only be seen when enemies are close enough to touch her, and her first cast/attack or spell does an additional 1/2/3/4x int dmg on hit

Cooldown:60/55/50/45
Mana Cost:70/75/80/85
Mei is invisible to all enemies over 200 units away, enemies within 200 units away can see her, this unsafe distance applies when invisible in general, due to AC/Rune/This ability, ect.
Mei is revealed when casting/attacking ect.
Duration 5/10/15/20

[R] Kekkei Genkai: Lava Release

Mei hurls a lava rock at the target location, on impact creating a small impassable crater and causing lava to erupt from the ground

Cooldown: 30/26/22/18
Damage from impact: 80/140/200/260
Damage over time from flames: 20/30/40/50 dps
Duration crater exists 2/2/2/2
Crater Width/Fire Width 300/300/300/300
Mana Cost 100/150/200/250

[T] Water Release
Damage taken that does over 20% of mei's maximum HP Restores 150 HP and raises armor by 5, as well as pushes the attacker back by 120 units.
Can only happen once every 60 seconds

Intellect is passivly increased by 10/20/30
is this the invoker hero u were talking about for mei? Shocked
Magical
Magical

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Tails Fuu (Divine) Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:41 pm

Mognakor wrote:1st spell is far far too powerful.
I count 4 different effects, except the armor decay all are very powerful.
As a rule of thumb i wouldn't put more than 2 (3 if they are really simple) effects into a single spell.

2nd spell, not really sure what to make of it. I like the 4x int damage on exit, but the detection immunity seem really gimmicky and i am not even sure how it is supposed to work. On top of that 200 units is almost touching distance.

3rd spell
In my opinion, currently there are more than enough skills creating barriers (Jirobo, Tobi, Han, Yamato).
The width of the crater and the fire are identical, does that mean people are trapped inside?

Ultimate:
The damage tank part of this definitly is more interesting than the intelligence.
There is no duration given for the armor increase.
I am not sure how to balance this, 60s cooldown makes it almost seem useless, you can go down to 10s easily. To be worth an ultimate i'd like to see it happen more than once or twice a fight, so it would need to be less than 10s cooldown, which quickly bears the risk of becoming to powerful.

There definitly is some interesting stuff in there, but in my opinion the concept needs a rework, maybe keep some of the ideas for future suggestions.

tweaked the numbers a bit, changed ult and w around so its more of a death and decay as befitting an ultimate

7 Tails Fuu (Divine)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Tails Fuu (Divine) Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:33 pm

is this the invoker hero u were talking about for mei? Shocked

no no its a complete different thing

7 Tails Fuu (Divine)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mognakor Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:15 pm

7 Tails Fuu (Divine) wrote:
tweaked the numbers a bit, changed ult and w around so its more of a death and decay as befitting an ultimate

Only tweaking the numbers barely addresses my points.

Her now ultimate spell is basicly a strictly better version of Oonoki's ultimate. Same or more damage, less cooldown, ranged and additionally reduces armor and adds manaburn.
Mognakor
Mognakor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum