Naruto Wars Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7 Tails Fu Concept

3 posters

Go down

7 Tails Fu Concept Empty 7 Tails Fu Concept

Post by 7 Tails Fuu (Divine) Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:53 pm

Originally worked with it on Cherrywater, but recently revisited it with flix.

Agi/melee
Carry/Ganker

Base Stats (Subject to change)
Base Damage: 42 - 47
Strength: 19 + 1.8
Intel: 15 + 1.9
Agi: 24 + 2.8
Base HP: 460
Base Mana: 250
Range: 120 (Melee)
Base Movement Speed: 305

[W] Charkra Web Snare

Skillshot

Fu is able to spread webs to slow and ensnare her enemies whilst fighting in hand to hand combat. Fu shoots a chakra thread into the enemy, linking the two of them and attempting to ensnare her target. While the thread is active target is slowed by 20%. Thread lasts 3 seconds. If the thread is not broken when the thread expires, Fu is successful in wrapping them in web, they take damage and are stunned for 2 seconds, taking 70/120/170/220 damage as well. Thread is broken when chars move outside of 750 units apart.

Slow while thread exists: 20%
Manacost: 135/155/175/195
Expiration Damage: 70/120/170/220
Expiration Stun: 2/2/2/2
Cooldown: 30/25/20/15
Cast range: 500/600/700/800
Thread break range: 500

________________________________________________________________________________
[E] Chromei Partnership

Fu contains Chromei the 7 tails inside her. Chromei lends her attributes as a partnership. Chromei sprouts small bug wings (VISUAL ONLY) that heavily increase her movement speed and slightly boots her combat abilites by making her able to manuver better and allows her to take down larger enemies.

[PASSIVE ABILITY]
Increases movement speed: 5%/6%/8%/10%
If enemy in range of 200 has more than 70% of Fu's Max HP gain 2/4/6/8 Armor
Increases Agility +6/+9/+12/+15

________________________________________________________________________________
[R] Scale Storm

Fū could use a wide variety of techniques, such as exhaling a sparkling substance from her mouth that shines so brightly that it blinds her targets, creating an opening for herself or her allies to attack.

How the ability works: Fu exhales a cloud of Chromeis scales in a cone in front of her, dealing damage and disrupting enemies in front of her for the duration

Damage per second: 10 / 20 / 30 / 40
Cast Range: 400
Cool down: 30 / 30 / 30 / 30
Mana: 140 / 150 / 160 / 170
Enemies effected by Scale Storm have their accuracy reduced by 20%
Duration: 5 / 5 / 5 / 5

[T] Scale Powder Blast

Fu charges at her target, holding onto them and flapping her wings to create a tornado, causing her scale dust to spread. She then smashes her kunai together to create a spark, igniting the scale dust and causing a large explosion in the immidiate area

Skillshot

Charge Damage: 50 / 50 / 50
Moves at 1400 MS towards target point, upon reaching an enemy unit deals 50 damage and holds the target, rendering her and the target invulnerable. Tornado Ring (600 aoe visual) encompases them both while scales begin to spread (visual) dealing 15 damage per second to all enemies inside the tornado ring. After 3 seconds (starting when Fu hits target enemy hero) a large explosion occurs, dealing 150 / 250 / 350 damage to her target and 80/90/100 damage to all enemies inside the tornado ring

Mana: 350 /400 / 450
Cooldown: 120/100/80
Cast range: 900

7 Tails Fuu (Divine)

Back to top Go down

7 Tails Fu Concept Empty Re: 7 Tails Fu Concept

Post by Mognakor Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:35 am

Manacost on 1st and 3rd Spell seem too high.

2nd spell, it is not quite clear which parts always are there and which aren't.
The condition is based on a comparison of both Fu's and the enemies max hp i assume, because it's not completly clear.

3rd spell, by disrupt you mean ministun (0.01 seconds)?
Cooldown could be a little lower, maybe rather 20s.

Ultimate:
I am really not a fan of giving a hero a stun (1st) and a dash spell. It makes initiation too easy.
Also this spell has a complicated animation and such things tend to disrupt the game. I'd rather have something more straight forward that does not invole making heroes invulnerable and disabled.
Mognakor
Mognakor

Back to top Go down

Post by Magical Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:24 pm

i would suggest that FU would fit best as hard supporter/ ganker!
im not sure much about her skills but she could be a mix of Bane from Dota2 if you remember divine
from what i see shes like a butterfly so i think what would fit at her is like
7 Tails Fu Concept Fu10
1st.
7 Tails Fu Concept Brain_11

Ability
Target Unit Affects
Enemies / Self Damage
Pure
Feasts on the vital energies of an enemy unit, healing Bane and dealing damage.
Cast Animation: 0.2+0.84
Cast Range: 600 (Talent 700)
Damage: 75/150/225/300 (Talent 225/300/375/450)
Cooldown: 14/13/12/11 (With Aghanim's Scepter 1.5)Mana: 120/140/160/180
Aghanim's Scepter upgrade: Decreases cooldown and makes Brain Sap pierce Spell Immunity.
Partially pierces spell immunity. Cannot be cast on spell immune enemies.

2st. 7 Tails Fu Concept Nightm10

Ability
Target Unit Affects
Enemies / Allies
Puts the target enemy or friendly Hero to sleep. Sleeping units are awakened when damaged. If the target was directly attacked, the Nightmare passes to the attacking unit. Bane can attack nightmared targets freely.
Cast Animation: 0.4+0.57
Cast Range: 425/500/575/650 (Talent 525/600/675/750)
Sleep Duration: 4/5/6/7
Invulnerability Duration: 1
Cooldown: 22/19/16/13 (Talent 19/16/13/10)Mana: 165
Does not pierce spell immunity. Sleep and invulnerability debuffs persist if placed before spell immunity and when not dispelled.
this spell is very effectiv and helpeful once use on targed hes on sleep no matter what if someone spell on him or hit the oposite going on sleep for short moment

3rd. i think she deservs a awesome aura passive as a butterfly

4th. i was thinking what makes her unique are her wings so maybe give her ultimate like accses to walk around map with her wings for a short time and giving her some extra speed just wondering Exclamation
Magical
Magical

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Tails Fuu (Divine) Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:35 pm

Mognakor wrote:Manacost on 1st and 3rd Spell seem too high.

2nd spell, it is not quite clear which parts always are there and which aren't.
The condition is based on a comparison of both Fu's and the enemies max hp i assume, because it's not completly clear.

3rd spell, by disrupt you mean ministun (0.01 seconds)?
Cooldown could be a little lower, maybe rather 20s.

Ultimate:
I am really not a fan of giving a hero a stun (1st) and a dash spell. It makes initiation too easy.
Also this spell has a complicated animation and such things tend to disrupt the game. I'd rather have something more straight forward that does not invole making heroes invulnerable and disabled.

Shes not a caster, so high manacosts make her unable to be imba. Leblanc chains from league is how I see the stun, its not instant

7 Tails Fuu (Divine)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mognakor Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:10 pm

7 Tails Fuu (Divine) wrote:
Shes not a caster, so high manacosts make her unable to be imba. Leblanc chains from league is how I see the stun, its not instant

If she is not a caster but has high manacost, that only forces her into buying mana items when she would prefer doing other things. Balancing these things is better done through cooldowns. And even when shooting for high manacosts you went beyond your target, e.g. 160 MC on her first spell would still be high but not excessive. Similiarly her third spell should be closer to 120 MC, after all it only deals 200 damage and interrupts, nothing there justifies 170 MC
Mognakor
Mognakor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum